Our clinicians provide psychotherapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families, as well as play and art therapy for children and adolescents when indicated.
We collaborate with other mental health providers, prescribers, PCP’s and pediatricians, schools and colleges, parents and other supports.
We provide Telehealth services [remote psychotherapy performed over a secure video connection] to clients within Massachusetts, when clinically indicated and supported financially by either the insurer or the client.
Clinician specialties include:
- Depression, Anxiety and Mood Issues
- Gender and Sexuality
- College Stress, Transition and Success
- Young Adult Independence
- Deaf People/Families and ASL
- School and Home Behavior
- Special Needs and Autism
- Parenting and Family Conflict
- Divorce and Family Transition
- Couples Communication and Infidelity
- Addiction and Recovery